Monday, September 17, 2007

White Elephant Sale


Greetings to one and all,
I know I had not posted in a long while. For that, I apologize. I have not been on the computer for more then a month.
The kids are growing like wild fire. Sabastion is going to school full time now. Esme has her first tooth and is trying hard to walk. I will post picture as soon as I can.
I decided, a bought a week ago, that we have to many things an not enough space. It is not like we have tons of very useful things. We have a lot of brick a brack and chach keys. We have a lot of things that may or may not be useful in future endevers. We have an entire bed room that you can to even walk into. So, I started digging. I have cleaned, pitched, tagged, bagged and said good bye to many a things this past week. I am still far from done, but when I am we are having a White Elephant Sale on October 5th and 6th. After the sale one of the local charities will receive whatever is not sold. (which ever on will come pick the lot up.) We will also be having a baked good and can good table. Just like a fair. We are planning on Balloons and if there are kids I will do face painting. The Craft table will be neat too! I just think that our kids deserve to live clutter free. So, that is what I am working on.
I am done for the morning. I hear Esme saying...mamamamamamam...I think that is me!

No comments: