Wednesday, May 25, 2005


May 25, 2005

I am sorry for not updating for a few days. The 23rd started at 1:30am in the morning. It continued to be a ruff day. Yesterday, I was having computer problems. I am here today, but only for a few moments. Sabastion's OT came today. He did the shape sorter toy with her. This is a big step. I know many would not think so, but it is. One it is not one of his toys. Two he has never realy shown any intrest in it and when presented with it would cry, buck and scream. Third he got the cirle and square in with very little trial and error. He did become frustrated, but for only a few seconds. This is a huge step. I cried. The OT cried, but she played it off better than I. I am excited. This is truely a step I needed to see right now. Posted by Hello

No comments:

It is all in the Past....